How to Apply

To register your interest in a Minda Housing property the below Registration of Interest Form (ROI Form) needs to be completed.

If you have a Disability SA case worker or social worker, they will assist you in completing the ROI form.

Please note: the Minda Housing Property Manager or Disability SA Accommodation Placement Panel (APP) will nominate you for vacancies within Minda Housing.